In the library maintenance section MusicMaster is able to show useful mouse-over balloon tips. This way for instance all the keyword entries of an item would show up. You wouldn't need to open the keyword entry box.
To show up balloon tips just open the library maintenance and activate the balloon tips button.
We've seen some instances where ballon tips would not show up at all, no matter if activated in the library maintenance or not. Typically this behavior results from a Windows setting. The functionality would need to be activated by adapting the Windows registry.
Please proceed like this:
- Go to "Start" and click "Execute"
- Type "regedit" in the field "Open" and click "OK"
- Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced"
- Go to "Edit", "New" and "DWORD-Value"
- Enter name "EnableBalloonTips" and set value = 1